BFC Lira 3 Group
BFC’s most popular espresso machine perfectly blending modern and traditional design with un-compromised functionality and quality. Ideal for the large and very busy cafe or restaurant.
The Lira espresso machines are BFC’s most popular range bringing versatility without compromise and a stylish retro design with coloured side panels. We currently stock the electronic range in 1,2,3 groups but will order in manual lever models on request. The range features ultra smart programming such as idling over night, pre-infusion, shot timing to the second, and other features to ensure the best consistent quality espresso.
- Hand built in Italy by espresso experts
- Commercial thermally balanced group head
- Heavy duty copper inner boiler for excellent thermal stability
- Copper continuous heat circulation pipes
- Simultaneous espresso, water and milk steaming
- Full commercial rotary pump which is quieter than other types
- Pre-infusion system for smooth coffee extraction
- Stylish retro design with coloured side panels
- Superior finish in polished stainless steel
- Commercial steam valve and flexible steam wand for maximum control
- Large passive cup warmer on top of machine
- Optional capacity for large take away cups
|Dimensions (wxdxh)||981 x 374 x 567 mm|