Boutique Mobile Espresso Bar
Come try our amazing coffee at Grey Lynn Farmers Market
Grey Lynn Farmers Market on Sunday mornings from 8.30am-12.00pm. Located at 501 Richmond Road, Grey Lynn. While you’re there you can sort out your veges for the week and a number of other treats, but come early to avoid the ques.
The Coffee Store’s Boutique Coffee Carts are also available for hire, whether it be for product launches, sports events, school fairs, office shouts, conferences, weddings, funerals or festivals...
We can offer either pay-per-cup with our mobile EFTPOS / credit card, or we have packages to suit.
You can even pay a package over 6 weeks through LayBuy or Zip.
Check out our packages below.
Coffee Packages - Indoor and Outdoor (includes barista, cart hire, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, chai);
- Express Package: $299 + GST. Includes your first 50 coffees. Additional coffees charged at $3.91 + GST (2 hours maximum).
- Bronze Package: $479 + GST. includes your first 100 coffees. Additional coffees charged at $3.78 + GST (4.5 hours maximum)
- Silver Package: $679 + GST. Includes your first 150 coffees. Additional coffees charged at $3.65 + GST.
- Gold Package: $879 + GST. Includes your first 200 coffees. Additional coffees charged at $3.52 + GST.
- Platinum Package: $1,129 + GST. Includes your first 300 coffees. Additional coffees charged at $3.40 + GST.
- Add mouthwatering smoothies for an additional 15% surchage on any package (coffee caravan only).
- Additional barista charges may apply for short events with high numbers.
- Mileage charges may apply for events 25kms outside of Auckland CBD.
- We cover anywhere from Whangarei through to Hamilton.
One of our many happy customers!
Simon - General Manager For NZ Breakers
“We have used The Coffee Store on a number of occasions at many of our events. Cam and the team are versatile, work great under pressure and best of all provide fantastic coffee that are fans love. It is a no brainer for us to hire the Coffee Store for our events. The coffee truly is delicious and the ability to stay on top of the ques matches this. A big thanks to Cam for the continual support and for going the extra mile."
See below for more praise from happy customers.
Coffee cart requirements:
- Cart dimensions: – 4.6m x 2.1m
- For smaller events either 15 AMP power or we can run our own generator
- For larger events and festivals 32 AMP power supply is required as we run two coffee machines to cater for the masses. We can also use our generator if outdoors.
Indoor Coffee Carts
- Dimensions 1.5m x 0.8m & 1.6m x 0.7m
- 10 AMP power for smaller events (2 group machine)
- 25 AMP power for larger events (3 group machine)
Your Branding Or Ours
We have a couple of our own options you can choose from for branding the indoor cart, otherwise feel free to brand this as your own.
Pricing for a printed fabric wrap approximately $299 + GST.
- NZ Breakers Family Days
- Deuce Shoes retail enhancement event
- Rugby Sevens National School Tournament
- Armageddon expo
- Maungawhau School Fair, Mt Eden
- Taste of Auckland at Queens Wharf
- Le Renault French Festival at Queens Wharf
- Waikato Field Days - Enhanced customer experience at Qubik tent
- Moon Festival
- Mother Earth product launch
- Chinese New Year Market and Festival at ASB Showgrounds
- Heart Kids family charity day
- NZ Breakers product launch plus various others
Terms of Payment:
For all events we require 50% deposit to secure your booking, and the remainder to be paid 5 days prior to the event.
More Happy Customers:
Shalini - Watercare Services Ltd
"Thank you for providing coffee yesterday for the MAGs planting day event. We greatly appreciate your teams efficient and gracious customer service.
We have and will recommend your services to other companies and contact. Our team and the happy planters could not be more satisfied with having a delicious coffee after a long hard day of planting. It was a treat many planters were grateful for."
Kate from Deuce Shoes
"Just received some amazing feedback about the event from Liam and wanted to say a massive thank you!! You did amazing, and it was one of our most successful in-store events 😊
Thank you so much and we would love to work with you again in the future!"
Abbey from Harcourts Group Ltd
"Just wanted to say a huge thank you for Friday morning! I received AWESOME feedback from our conference attendees as well as from within our corporate office team about the quality of coffee and that you have been by far the best coffee van we have ever had here!
I loved how easy it was - for future events where we require barista coffee, I will definitely be in touch!"