Boutique Mobile Espresso Bar
Come try our amazing coffee at Grey Lynn Farmers Market
Grey Lynn Farmers Market on Sunday mornings from 8.30am-12.00pm. Located at 501 Richmond Road, Grey Lynn. While you’re there you can sort out your veges for the week and a number of other treats, but come early to avoid the ques.
The Coffee Store’s Boutique Coffee Carts are also available for hire, whether it be for product launches, sports events, school fairs, office shouts, conferences, weddings or festivals...
We can offer either pay-per-cup with our mobile EFTPOS / credit card, or we have packages to suit.
You can even pay a package over 6 weeks through LayBuy or Zip.
One of our many happy customers!
Abbey from Harcourts Group Ltd (Sept 2019)
"Just wanted to say a huge thank you for Friday morning! I received AWESOME feedback from our conference attendees as well as from within our corporate office team about the quality of coffee and that you have been by far the best coffee van we have ever had here!
I loved how easy it was - for future events where we require barista coffee, I will definitely be in touch!"
Packages (include our blend of Naked Organic coffee, hot chocolates, teas (8oz cups)
- Express Package - $299+ GST, includes your first 60 coffees (additional cups $3.91 + GST). Maximum of 2 hours service.
- Bronze Package - $479+ GST, includes your first 120 coffees (additional cups $3.74 + GST)
- Silver Package - $679+ GST, includes your first 180 coffees (additional cups $3.61 + GST)
- Gold Package - $879+ GST, includes your first 240 coffees (additional cups $3.50 + GST)
- Platinum Package - $1089+ GST, includes your first 300 coffees (additional cups $3.40 + GST)
- Add our mouth watering smoothies to any package for an additional 15% of package price (caravan only)
- Please contact us for greater volumes.
- Barista charges may also apply.
- Travel charges may apply if event is more than 25kms from Auckland CBD
- Pay it off with Zip or Laybuy, or pay by credit card.
Contact us now to secure coffee at your next event!
Coffee cart requirements:
- Cart dimensions: – 4.6m x 2.1m
- For smaller events either 15 AMP power or we can run our own generator
- For larger events and festivals 32 AMP power supply is required as we run two coffee machines to cater for the masses
Indoor Coffee Carts
- Dimensions 1.5m x 0.8m
- 10 AMP power for smaller events (2 group machine)
- 25 AMP power for larger events (3 group machine)
Your Branding Or Ours
We have a couple of our own options you can choose from for branding the indoor cart, otherwise feel free to brand this as your own.
Pricing for a printed fabric wrap approximately $299 + GST.
- Rugby Sevens National School Tournament- November 2019
- Armageddon expo - October 2019
- Maungawhau School Fair, Mt Eden - October 2019
- Taste of Auckland at Queens Wharf - 2018 and 2019
- Le Renault French Festival 2018 and 2019 at Queens Wharf
- 2019 Field Days - stationed in the Qubik tent
- Moon Festival - September 2019
- Mother Earth product launch
- Chinese New Year Market and Festival - 2019 and 2020 at ASB Showgrounds
- Heart Kids family charity day
- NZ Breakers product launch plus various others
Terms of Payment:
For all events we require 50% deposit to secure your booking, and the remainder to be paid 5 days prior to the event.
More Happy Customers:
Kate from Overland Footwear (July 2019)
"Just received some amazing feedback about the event from Liam and wanted to say a massive thank you!! You did amazing, and it was one of our most successful in-store events 😊
Thank you so much and we would love to work with you again in the future!"