Boutique Mobile Espresso Bar
Come try our amazing coffee at either of our locations during weekends.
Grey Lynn Farmers Market on Sunday mornings from 9am-12.30pm. Located at 501 Richmond Road, Grey Lynn. While you’re there you can sort out your veges for the week and a number of other treats, but come early to avoid the ques.
Long Bay - Ashley Park soccer grounds during the Winter soccer season from 9am-12.30pm Saturdays. Located on Ashley Road, opposite Long Bay College.
The Coffee Store’s Boutique Coffee Cart is also available for hire during weekdays, or during weekends for the right event, whether it be product launches, sports events, school fairs, office shouts, conferences, weddings or festivals...
We can offer either pay-per-cup with our mobile EFTPOS / credit card, or we have packages to suit.
You can even pay a package over 6 weeks through LayBuy or PartPay.
Packages (include coffee, hot chocolates, teas)
- 60 Coffees - $235 + GST (additional cups $3.91 + GST)
- 120 Coffees - $449 + GST (additional cups $3.74 + GST)
- 180 Coffees - $649 + GST (additional cups $3.61 + GST)
- 240 Coffees - $840 + GST (additional cups $3.50 + GST)
Please contact us for greater volumes.
Click here for payment options. Pay it off with PartPay or Laybuy or pay by credit card.
The Coffee: We provide our boutique roasted Naked Organic blend of coffee in the coffee cart.
Muffins can also be made available upon request.
Taking bookings now for end of year events / Christmas parties. Contact us now to secure coffee at your next event!
Coffee cart requirements:
- Cart dimensions: – 4.6m x 2.1m
- For smaller events either 15 AMP power or we can run our own generator
- For larger events and festivals 32 AMP power supply is required as we run two coffee machines to cater for the masses
Indoor Coffee Cart
- Dimensions 1.5m x 0.8m
- 10 - 15 AMP power for smaller events (2 group machine, 15 AMP preferred)
- 25 AMP power for larger events (3 group machine)
- Le Renault French Festival 2019 - July 2019 at Queens Wharf
- Taste of Auckland 2019 - October 2019 at Queens Wharf
- Serving customers of Qubik at 2019 Field Days
- Mother Earth product launch
- Chinese New Year Market and Festival - 2nd February 2019 at ASB Showgrounds
- Heart Kids family charity day
- NZ Breakers product launch plus various others
- Le Renault French Festival 2018
- Taste of Auckland 2018
Terms of Payment:
For all events we require 50% deposit to secure your booking, and the remainder to be paid 5 days prior to the event.
Any cancellations within 1 week of the booking will forfeit deposit.